Best Ethical Hacking course in Chennai, Tamilnadu
Harbour Technologies is the Best Cyber Security course provider In Chennai,Tamilnadu .And we provide training on the latest technologies like AI, Ml, Data Science, Python, cad/cam, Total Station, web-designing ,and digital marketing, etc
The purpose of ethical hacking course is to evaluate the security of a network or system’s infrastructure. It entails finding and attempting to exploit any vulnerability to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activities are possible. The term “white hat” in Internet slang refers to an ethical computer hacker, or a computer security expert, who specializes in penetration testing and in other testing methodologies that ensures the security of an organization’s information systems. The purpose of ethical hacking course is to improve the security of the network or systems by fixing the vulnerabilities found during testing. This is what you will be learning at our ethical hacking course in Chennai,Tamilnadu
The demand for ethical hacker is increasing day by day, and it is the highest paid job everywhere in India as well as in aboard .our ethical hacking course would act as a getaway for you to enter in a well reputed job in a well reputed company and for this all you have to join our ethical hacking course in Techradiance.
.You can contact us at any time for any clarification or to discuss with our representative to get an In depth knowledge about the complete ethical hacking course beginner to advanced level.so this is our unique quality to satisfy students about the best ethical hacking course in Chennai,Tamilnadu for a long time . Our training will be of more practical than theory classes
• Participants must carry a Laptop or System with Webcam
• System must have Windows OS (64 Bit) RAM Minimum 4GB
Benefits of online ethical hacking course:-
Most of the benefits of Cyber Security course are obvious, but many are overlooked. The benefits range from simply preventing malicious hacking to preventing national security breaches. The benefits include:
• Having a computer system that prevents malicious hackers from gaining access
• Organizations face constant building pressure to secure their data from external as well as internal system dangers. Ethical hackers, help take precautionary measures against such potential threats.
• Having adequate preventative measures in place to prevent security breaches
• Fighting against terrorism and national security breaches
• The objective of ethical hackers is to work with framework threats. Also, to be able to repair the damage done and avoid attacks.
• Ethical hacking course offers security to banking and financial establishments.
Looking for best Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai ? Enroll in Techradiance Get Trained by Certified Ethical Hacking experts and become one!
Course Content for Ethical Hacking Course:-
1 : INTRODUCTION TO ETHICAL HACKING
o Introduction to Internet
o Introduction to Networking
o Introduction to Ethical Hacking
4: DNS & SPOOFING
o DNS Spoofing
o E-mail Hacking, Forging and Tracing.
o Fake SMS & Calls
o Charge/Penalties against Hacking an INDIA
2: ETHICAL HACKING START UP BASICS
o Information gathering and Google Hacking (Theory and Practical)
o Windows Security (Theory and Practical)
o SQL Injection Attacks (Theory and Practical)
5. HACKING USING BACK TRACK
o Man-in-the-Middle Attack (MITM Attack)
o Cross-site-scripting Attack(XSS)
o Session hijacking and Cookie grabbing.
o Social Engineering Attacks.
o SQL Injection Using DVWA
o Introduction of SQL
o What are SQL Injection and DVWA ?
o Checking SQL Injection Vulnerability(Demo)
o Basic strategy of SQL Injection (Demo)
o Getting login credentials SQL Injection (Live Demo)
o URL and Forms Demo.
o SQL Query SELECT,DROP etc.(Demo)
o SQL Cheat Sheets(Demo)
o Using Source Changes to bypass client side validation (Demo).
o Live Demonstration of the Attacks.(Demo)
o Using SQL Injection Tools (Demo)
o How to protect your System to Attacks.
6: PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION AND TESTING
• Live Info gathering (Nmap, Maltego etc.)
• Live active and passive scanning
• Live DNS Hijacking(DNS Spoofing)
• Live cache poisoning.
• Live XSS attack with cookie grabbing
• Live DVWA and Web-goat for testing
• Live key-loggers attacks
• Sending fake E-mails and Email Forging
• Fake Calls and call Forging
• Live Website hacking using SQL Injection
• Live MITM Attack(APR Spoofing)